When you think about nature, what comes to your mind? Eco-friendly, green, clean, NATURAL!!
I have loved and indulged in many natural hair and body butters over the years and they have done so much justice to the overall health of my skin and hair.
I happened to bump into a Kenyan owned brand just before the close of this year, and their products are amazing!!
Let me take this opportunity to introduce you to Blends of Nature- a natural hair and body products company that excels at producing the best of the best products for both men and women.
In today’s review, I’ll be looking at their ginger butter. This butter changed my life as it has given me soft, flawless skin.
Let’s start with the benefits of ginger…
Why should you incorporate it into your daily skin care regimen?
1. Ginger is an antioxidant
It helps to remove compounds that inhibit oxidation. This means that it helps prevent damage to the skin, while protecting it from harmful chemical reactions that can cause free radicals.
2. It helps protect against free radical damage.
As in the first point, free radicals are dangerous and they are atoms that cause the skin to age and so using ginger prevents the skin from aging quickly. It also helps protect against bacteria.
3. Ginger evens skin tone
If you are suffering from hyper pigmentation, then this would be the perfect remedy for you. Hyper pigmentation is caused by an increase in melanin therefore causing darkening of the skin. Using ginger for a period of time will help sort out that issue.
So having looked at the benefits of ginger, I will get into this amazing blend by blends of nature.
1. The ginger butter has such an amazing scent that lingers for a while. When I used it, I couldn’t stop smelling myself because it is such a calming smell. My skin really loves this butter and it is worth the purchase.
2. The butter is very smooth- It has been thoroughly whipped making it so easy to scoop. It literally melts on the skin as you apply it. Even if the weather changes, the product will not harden as it will remain the same.
3. It sorts out all dry skin issues. The best part about this butter is that after one application, there is no need to re-apply the butter as one application is enough to last you the entire day. Dry skin will be a thing of the past. Have ashy knees and elbows? Give this butter a go. Your skin will be back to tip top condition.
4. A little goes a long way. Since the butter is smooth, just scoop a little and spread it over your hands, feet and body. It just spreads away!!
Ginger is such an amazing spice that reaping its benefits will make your skin thank you.